site hit counter

≡ [PDF] Gratis Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books

Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books



Download As PDF : Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books

Download PDF  Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books

Number one New York Times best seller with more than 11 million copies sold and 's #17 best-selling book of all time. Heaven Is for Real was the best-selling nonfiction book of 2011 as reported by Nielsen's Bookscan, and it was made in to a major motion picture by Sony in 2014.

"Do you remember the hospital, Colton?" Sonja said. "Yes, mommy, I remember," he said. "That's where the angels sang to me."

When Colton Burpo made it through an emergency appendectomy, his family was overjoyed at his miraculous survival. What they weren't expecting, though, was the story that emerged in the months that followed - a story as beautiful as it was extraordinary, detailing their little boy's trip to heaven and back.

Colton, not yet four years old, told his parents he left his body during the surgery - and authenticated that claim by describing exactly what his parents were doing in another part of the hospital while he was being operated on. He talked of visiting heaven and relayed stories told to him by people he met there whom he had never met in life, sharing events that happened even before he was born. He also astonished his parents with descriptions and obscure details about heaven that matched the Bible exactly, though he had not yet learned to read.

With disarming innocence and the plainspoken boldness of a child, Colton tells of meeting long-departed family members. He describes Jesus, the angels, how "really, really big" God is, and how much God loves us. Retold by his father, but using Colton's uniquely simple words, Heaven Is for Real offers a glimpse of the world that awaits us, where, as Colton says, "Nobody is old and nobody wears glasses."

Heaven Is for Real will forever change the way you think of eternity, offering the chance to see and believe like a child.

Continue the Burpos' story in Heaven Changes Everything The Rest of Our Story. Heaven Is for Real also is available in Spanish, El cielo es real.

This audiobook recording of Heaven Is for Real includes additional bonus content including updates from father Todd and son Colton on recent events including the making-of-the-movie experience and "from the set" Q&A's with the movie's filmmakers and actors.


Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books

Having just experienced my husband Tom's passing, I found the descriptions by Colton of the death experience to be very comforting. This little boy was able to lift me from a feeling of deep separation from Tom, to feeling Tom's comforting presence. In the Burpos' angst in the Colton's illness arose much spiritual understanding and hope in life everlasting. Colton made death as normal as getting an ice cream cone on a Saturday afternoon. We are right now planning my husband's memorial and I approach it with greater joy than I could have imagined. .

Product details

  • Audible Audiobook
  • Listening Length 5 hours and 6 minutes
  • Program Type Audiobook
  • Version Unabridged
  • Publisher Thomas Nelson
  • Audible.com Release Date April 5, 2017
  • Whispersync for Voice Ready
  • Language English, English
  • ASIN B06Y2GNFJQ

Read  Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books

Tags : Amazon.com: Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition): Todd Burpo, Lynn Vincent, Stu Gray, Thomas Nelson: Books, ,Todd Burpo, Lynn Vincent, Stu Gray, Thomas Nelson,Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back,Thomas Nelson,B06Y2GNFJQ
People also read other books :

Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books Reviews


I bought 10 of these books....the same one to give to friends and family,,,POWERFUL TRUE Story...I paid the full price...I was moved and amazed... I bought 10 now that s a lot ...now you can find some good used ones....story featured on TBN and other network interview shows...I got one at 2 million copies sold..then 3 million,,and it has to be 10 million books or more by now...
Another book I've read after my mother passed. I needed some reassurance, and information and acknowledgement about what happens in the afterlife. The day after my mother passed, several curious events happened to me that reassured me she is fine in the afterlife….and that there is one.
I could not put this book down when I started reading it. I was talking to a friend of mine last night and he experienced something similar. I lost my dad in January. I miss him so much. reading this book has helped me to understand where my dad went and I will see him again. I also understand the tug I feel in my heart.
In order to understand the experiences that are detailed about the little boy in this true story, who is named Colton Burpo, about his dad Todd,the rest of his family, their community,and their relationship to the concept of heaven,I am advising people who have read this kids version with its beautiful illustrations, or potential readers,to also invest in reading the adult version of HEAVEN is for Real, HEAVEN CHANGES EVERYTHING by the BURPOS, and last but never least, the book of life also known as The Holy Bible. The study of the life,death and resurrection of Jesus the Christ, is the key to understanding this family's relationship to one another,to the love of Jesus, to your relationship to Jesus,and to the revelation of an existence called heaven. The book,Heaven is for Real for kids and the other suggested readings, go beyond a one dimensional or perhaps limited understanding of the concept of another existence.It is beyond what may be deemed as rational.IF YOU ARE READY FOR INCREDIBLE,LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCES that are part of the suggested readings and The Holy Bible's teachings,A WILLINGNESS OF HEART WILL RENDER THEM YOURS. Cheers,Delilah/D-Arnita Acquaah.April 8,2016.
I liked everything about this book and Colton's descriptions of Jesus, God, & the Holy Sporit. The way he described Heaven was so familiar to me because during my mother's last days she described Heaven and how the colors of Heaven were not like the colors we see here on earth. She described hearing my brother who passed away two years before her; also describing the stairway to Heaven (all what she described and what Colton described is backed up by the scriptures). Reading Heaven is For Real brought back memories of my last days with my Mom and knowing I will see her again. Thanks to the Burpo family for sharing your family to the world by writing this book. This book and Colton's experience in Heaven truly blessed me. I want to share this book with a young couple I know whose baby passed away at 2 months. They know he's in Heaven and I think the way Colton talked about the sister who was miscarried and how he met her in Heaven is very comforting.
Ohmygosh. Just ghastly. Working in palliative medicine, I've heard so many NDE stories from adults and children - and this is absolutely the most ridiculous, unbelievable one. VERY unlike the countless thousands of NDE stories out there.

It is so obvious that the story was contaminated by Todd Burpo's own fundamentalist Christianity. And claims in the book that the boy had never heard those Bible stories can be nothing other than flat out lies. A fundamentalist Christian preacher's kid never heard Bible stories? Really?

The only truth I found in it was the part about the Burpo family being in a financial bind. Todd found a great way to solve that problem - make up a rubbish story that heavily pollutes his boy's actual NDE story and sell it to gullible people who have the arrogance to actually believe that out of 4,200 religions in the world today, THEIRS is the only correct one.

I read the whole thing in paperback. And then I threw it in the trash - to end up in the landfill. Best place for this load of rubbish.
I have read this two times, and I'm reading it again. Rather than a steady diet of watching them dissect cadavers on NCIS and whatever else the media want to feed me, I try to sup with the King, and encourage myself, and motivate myself as well. There is a scene of a battle described that also gives me constant inspiration when I think about it. Our battles today with all the little kingdoms around us are things that we can affect, for good or for not-so-good, and I need to know that I can make a difference, so keep trying!

By the way, I study these died-and-come-back stories, and there is a book by Petti Wagner called "Murdered Heiress, Living Witness" that I also read constantly. In it, after bringing Petti back to life, he educates her about the three persons that comprise Him. AND he helps her make an impossible escape from a prison they built in a psych. ward of an abandoned hospital in Texas.

I also love the book by Richard Wurmbrand, "In God's Underground", in which he supernaturally forgives his prison torturers and goes back to try to win them. Now that's love! These stories have both really tough parts, and really great parts... kind of exactly like life. Hope this helps!
Having just experienced my husband Tom's passing, I found the descriptions by Colton of the death experience to be very comforting. This little boy was able to lift me from a feeling of deep separation from Tom, to feeling Tom's comforting presence. In the Burpos' angst in the Colton's illness arose much spiritual understanding and hope in life everlasting. Colton made death as normal as getting an ice cream cone on a Saturday afternoon. We are right now planning my husband's memorial and I approach it with greater joy than I could have imagined. .
Ebook PDF  Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books

0 Response to "≡ [PDF] Gratis Heaven Is for Real A Little Boy Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Audible Audio Edition) Todd Burpo Lynn Vincent Stu Gray Thomas Nelson Books"

Post a Comment